Let’s face it, we all play hard. And the toys we play on are bound to take some abuse. We understand this and provide a warranty against defects and workmanship. Each new product sold by CLICKnRIDE is covered by our 6 month manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase. During the warranty period, we will replace or refund, at our option, any new part that fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship under normal use and service after proper installation.
*Return shipping on warranty claims is the responsibility of the buyer. CLICKnRIDE will cover shipping charges when we send you back the replaced or repaired item under warranty.
Step 1. Determine whether the damage should be covered by warranty. Here are a few things that are NOT covered by warranty:
- Normal wear resulting from standard usage that occurs over time. (chips or scratches, corrosion from lack of care, etc)
- Damage resulting from contact with objects. (Dirt, trees, rocks, etc. -remember to un-click your lights when off-road!)
- Damage to product resulting from improper care or unnecessary roughness.
- Parts, hardware, accessories that were lost or have gone missing AFTER receiving your shipment.
- Failure due to: accident or collision; misuse, abuse or modification; chemical fallout; salt, hail, or other environmental conditions including natural disasters; marine use; improper installation; installation of an incorrect part; and damages caused by other faulty parts.
Step 2. Simply return the part along with your original sales receipt to the retail store.
We want to see you back out on your bike almost as much as you want to use it, but please be patient as warranty issues can take some time to resolve. Most warranties are usually resolved in a timely manner and will be processed in the order they come in.
Additional Important Information
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER LABOR COSTS OR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PHYSICAL INJURIES OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF USE OF THE VEHICLE, INCONVENIENCE, RENTAL VEHICLE CHARGES, TOWING CHARGES OR ACCOMMODATIONS RESULTING FROM A DEFECT IN OR FAILURE OF THE PART.
Ride safe and enjoy!