We all could use an extra day. Every item we sell is covered by our 30 + 1 day return policy. If your new, unused* item doesn’t work out, you have 31 days to return it.
CLICKnRIDE uses PayPal’s return shipping process. Before creating a Return Shipping Label ensure the following:
All items must be returned in original condition, including manufacturer packaging and any accessories (it’s ok if you opened the pack to check out the indicators). Returns will be refused if items arrive used or damaged due to improper packaging. Please ensure returns are carefully packaged.
Create a Return Shipping Label
- Log in to your PayPal account and click the My Account tab.
- Click History at the top of the page.
- Find the payment for the item you want to return.
- Click the Details link in the Details column.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Transaction Details page and click the Return Shipping Label link.
- Complete the form and click Continue.
- Make sure the information is correct and click Pay and Continue. Your PayPal account is charged for the label.
- Click Print in the return label pop-up window.
A confirmation email, including a tracking number, will be emailed to you and CLICKnRIDE.
If you choose a different carrier for your return shipping label, you’ll need to re-enter your address and shipment information. You can create one return label per transaction.
Please note: If you do not see a Return Shipping Label link on the Details page, use PayPal’s Multi-order Shipping Tool to create your return label.
Here’s how to locate this tool:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Multi-order Shipping on Account Overview. This will open the Multi-order Shipping page.