Click each question to reveal the answer.
Virually any type of bike.
CLICKnRIDE® indicators come in 2 parts – the socket, that is installed permanently on your bike, and the indicator lamp. The socket requires a 10mm diameter hole and enough steel or plastic panel around the hole to support the socket and retaining nut (23mm diameter).
All bikes are legally required to be able to accept indicators so the wiring and flasher unit should already be installed on your bike.
Simply follow the instructions on how to fit and wire CLICKnRIDE® indicators.
See also size of indicators below.
Yes. We have had them independently tested by an accredited Test Lab to meet the UNECE Regulation 6 Standard, making CLICKnRIDE removable turn indicators fully ADR compliant. Testing ensures the lights comply to standards including lamp intensity, colour, distances and angles, amongst other specifications required for motorcycles.
The UNECE test is the most robust in the world and therefore many countries including Australia adopt this Standard.
Contact us for a copy of the CLICKnRIDE Test Reports.
Yes. CLICKnRIDE LED lights come with the optional CLICKnRIDE resistors to convert a globe flasher relay to an LED flasher.
- Most of the time, this problem occurs because the wiring hasn’t been connected properly. Check the following to see if this resolves your issue:
Check if your bike used globe lamps originally. If it did, you need to wire-in CLICKnRIDE® resistors as shown on the instructions. LED lights are polarity dependant and each bike brand may use +ve or -ve polarity. Try swapping the red and black wires between the bike’s wiring and the resistor. Trying this won’t damage your bike or the indicators. Check all connections to ensure they are tight and waterproof.
- Make sure the indicator (male end) is clicked in fully. Ensure that you have added the correct amount of spacers on the socket (female end) so that the thread is level with the notched surface of the fixing nut.
- Test the light and socket by swapping lights between sockets or connecting the +ve and -ve wires directly to any 12V battery. If your light still doesn’t work after trying all the above then you may have a faulty item. See our Warranty page.
Orders received before 11:00am ship same day (weekdays).
We ship via Australia Post which normally takes 1 – 3 days however please allow extra for remote locations and international destinations. You can also add Express Parcel Post when you go through checkout to get them sent even quicker – usually overnight.
Free Shipping within Australia
CLICKnRIDE shipping is free to Australian addresses. Simply add your items to the cart and checkout.
New Zealand Shipping Rate
A Flat Rate of $17.55 to New Zealand customers applies. All Orders dispatched include Tracking. Please contact us for tracking details.
New Zealand buyers – please note: Import duties, taxes, and charges aren’t included in the item price or postage cost. All prices quoted in the Shop include the Australian 10% GST which is removed during the checkout process. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
We all could use an extra day. Every item we sell is covered by our 30 + 1 day return policy. If your new, unused* item doesn’t work out, you have 31 days to return it for a full refund. Simple.
*All items must be returned in original condition, including manufacturer packaging and any accessories (it’s ok if you opened the pack to check out the indicators). Returns will be refused if items arrive used or damaged due to improper packaging. Please ensure returns are carefully packaged.
NOTE: Please print out your paypal receipt and include it in your package so that we can clearly identify you.
Let’s face it, we all play hard. And the toys we play on are bound to take some abuse. We understand this and provide a warranty against defects and workmanship. Each new product sold by CLICKnRIDE® is covered by our 6 month manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase.
During the warranty period, we will replace or refund, at our option, any new part that fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship under normal use and service after proper installation.
CLICKnRIDE® will cover shipping charges when we send you back the replaced or repaired item under warranty.
Step 1. Determine whether the damage should be covered by warranty.
Here are a few things that are NOT covered by warranty:
- Normal wear resulting from standard usage that occurs over time. (chips or scratches, corrosion from lack of care, etc)
- Damage resulting from contact with objects. (Dirt, trees, rocks, etc. -remember to un-click your lights when off-road!)
- Damage to product resulting from improper care or unnecessary roughness.
- Parts, hardware, accessories that were lost or have gone missing AFTER receiving your shipment.
- Failure due to: accident or collision; misuse, abuse or modification; chemical fallout; salt, hail, or other environmental conditions including natural disasters; marine use; improper installation; installation of an incorrect part; and damages caused by other faulty parts.
Step 2. Simply return the part along with your original sales receipt to the retail store, or if bought online contact us by phone or email to discuss the fault. We may request the part be returned for further assessment.
*Return shipping on warranty claims is the responsibility of the buyer.
We want to see you back out on your bike almost as much as you want to use it, that’s why we will prioritise your claim and resolve any issues quickly.
Additional Important Information
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER LABOR COSTS OR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PHYSICAL INJURIES OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF USE OF THE VEHICLE, INCONVENIENCE, RENTAL VEHICLE CHARGES, TOWING CHARGES OR ACCOMMODATIONS RESULTING FROM A DEFECT IN OR FAILURE OF THE PART. Ride safe and enjoy!